Saturday, January 02, 2016

Hacked by My Right Brain

Indifferent by Hayyu

Curious? I'm listening to this:

   

'Raindrop' by Chopin

After I saw extraordinary pieces of art, this body always trembles with excitement and fear at once.
This gift of excessive artistic sense needs to be tamed.

Life always laid on a lot of options.
Yes, I could choose the path of an artist, but no... I won't do that.
I had seen so many artists that have the gift (or rather curse) to end their lives for eternal art.
I'm happy as I am now and won't give this insanity for another cause.
Sometime my egotistical right brain on rage and urged for controlling my world.
My left brain rejected and made my right brain stopped responding.
That's when I had incoherent actions.

Well, my right brain is not happy right now, so I write this blog and may be some drawing afterwards.
It's because I get too many assignments that require logic rather than creativity.

By the way, this article is only a hoax made by my right brain since there is no right or left side of the brain, they are working together harmoniously and making you as a 'normal' human.
Read this:
http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/a/left-brain-right-brain.htm
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/16/left-right-brain-distinction-myth

No comments: